Gluten and dairy free crackers –
Eating a snack or two between meals can curb hunger so that you don’t inhale the dining room table when you finally sit down for dinner.
On the flip side, grazing all day—particularly on foods of little nutritional value—may result in you eating too much and packing on extra pounds. The key is taking a smart approach to snacking.
Here’s your smart recipe to keep you energized for the day!
Prepping time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup milled flax seeds
- ¼ cup shopped dates
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 big tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chocolate (optional)
- Heat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl; pour in coconut oil and mix to combine.
- In an oven pan, spread coconut oil, and then spread the mix evenly in the pan as thin as possible. Sprinkle a bit of salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove to a rack to cool completely before cutting it in small squares.